I wasn't going to say any more. I really wasn't going to say any more. I was just going to spend the day doing my laundry in peace.
And then this:
( Taken from The AmericaBlog)
1. Sarah Palin's first son, Track Palin, was born in April 1989
(we don't have the exact day). Actually now we do, courtesy of FOX News' Alan Colmes. He was born on April 20. For the purposes of this analysis, we will give Sarah Palin the benefit of the doubt and assume that her son was born on April 30, 1989, the longest possible April date from her marriage.
2. Sarah Palin was married on August 29, 1988. She eloped.
3. 38 weeks is the typical human pregnancy.
4. 38 weeks before her son's birthday, April 20, 1989, is July 28, 1988 - i.e., that would be the hypothetical day of conception.
5. If this data is correct, that would mean that Sarah Palin eloped four weeks after her son's conception.
6. Sarah Palin's son could still be legitimate if he was born four weeks premature, AND if he was conceived on the night his parents eloped.
Sigh. Someone please start teaching these people about the birds and the bees. They're making us all look bad.